As a Senior Graphic Designer, you work alongside the Creative Director to meet the graphic design needs of our automotive clients. You are responsible for the creation of all visual design, including typography, visual concept, and photographic manipulation on print and interactive platforms. You ensure that the visual design communicates the desired message, and functions successfully for varying technical and performance specifications.
- Several years of experience as a graphic designer in interactive, agency creative, and graphic design
- Strong conceptual skills, including online software concepts and online experience concepts
- Solid understanding of client deliverables, and the ability to take responsibility for them
- Understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, colour theory and typography in both print and digital media
- Successful in demonstrating design and integration, and the delivery of projects on time and within the given budget
- Ability to work independently on strategic issues with clients and to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines are essential for a fast-paced environment
- Automotive experience will be a plus
- Very good knowledge in current graphic design practices and production software, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Motion Design is a plus
- Excellent organizational skills as well as communication skills in English
- Very good presentation skills in English
We offer you a work environment in which you can grow and have an impact on the way we design that growth. We supply all our employees with lunch vouchers. If you would like to become part of a very international team with collaborative spirit, Alina Meibom, Talent Managerin, is looking forward to receive your application in English!